Moonshine Roleplay House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can roleplay anything!!Have fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 am

"About?"

I nodded.

I walked to her and held her in my arms, kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:41 am

"Football,collouge ...us.."I shrugged.
i kissed him back.

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://moonshinehouse.canadian-forum.com
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:46 am

"Is that a good thing?"

I smiled back. "Do you have a favorite sport?"

I ran my fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 am

"yeah it is,"i nodded.

I nodded,"football.."
I smiled on his lips,as my ands ran up his chest.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 am

I kissed his cheek, "Good."

I giggled. "Yep, football's good." I giggled again.

I smiled and ran my hands under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:49 am

I smiled and took her hand.

"Totally,"i nodded.

I tugged at his shirt,wanting to feel hot flesh.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:47 am

I giggled again.

I helped her with my shirt.

I held his hand smiling.

Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:54 am

I opend the car door for her.

I watched her.

I ran my hands down his chest.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:03 am

I stared at him. "So what do you feel like doing tonight?" I asked.

I moaned softly and ran my hands up her shirt unhooking her bra.

I grinned, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:11 am

I smiled at him,unbuttoning his pans.
"Whatever you want."

I nodded.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 am

I smiled and helped her and then assited her with her oants as well.

I smiled, "But I'm asking you."

I shut my door and exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:22 am

I smiled and played with his as I kissed him.

I sighed and leand back,I thought,well she's probably not ready..."Saphire...do you want to lose you virinty to me...when the time is right?"

I got in.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:26 am

I swallowed hard, "E... Excuse me?" I asked.

I moaned and grinned as I kissed her.

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:33 am

I blushed abit,"when time is right wanna lose your virinty to me...if we last that long...ya know...you don't have to.."

I slide his bxers down,and teased his tip with the tip of my tougne .

I held her hand
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:41 am

I felt myself harden and I blushed as I moaned.

I swear to god my face was bright red, "Uhm..." Sh!t! What was I supposed to say? If I said no he may feel rejected and then he'll get all quiet again. If I say yes, I'll be a slut. "Maybe..."

I smiled and kissed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:44 am

I nodded,"anyways..on that note any movies ya wanna watch?"
I stood up and kissed him slipping my tougne in his mouth.

I grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:51 am

I kissed her back then I remembered, "Oh, sh!t, hang on a sec." I reached around on her nightstand and pulled out a condom from the package I bought yesterday. I held one up, "Still want me to wear one?"

"Uhm, well what type of movies are you into?" I asked collecting the plates.

I smiled back and kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:53 am

"Any really."

I laughed,"doesn't matte.."I kissed him,"you can but I'm on birth control..I remeber yesturday..I was.."

I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:03 am

"Was what?" I asked still holding the one in my hand.

"Okay," I took his hand and led him to my room. "All the movies are in my room because my room used to be all storage." I opened the closet door and gestured to the movies.

I pulled away, "Come on, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:06 am

I smiled and grabbed the condom,throwing it off to the side,"in me please?"I begged.

I knelt down and looked at them slowy.

I pulled out and drove.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 am

I laughed and lifted her up around my waist, my shaft throbbing for her. "Of course." I brought her to the bed and thrust myslef inside her.

I smiled thinking about Nick an I stared out the window.

I smiled as I watched him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:16 am

I smiled seeing a couple kid movies,I picked out Bridge to Terbitha and held it out to her.

I moaned,"yes.."

I turned on the radio playin country softly.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:20 am

I hummed softly to the music that was playing. I was a sucker for country.

I gripped the headboard of the bed to help me move into her harder.

"I love that movie." I said taking it.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:43 am

"Oh demarkis,"I moaned.

I smiled,"mine to."

I sang softly,"She's a yellow pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans
She looks great in cheap sunglasses
She looks great in anything
She's I want a piece of chocolate
Take me to a movie
She's I can't find a thing to wear
Now and then she's moody"
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:47 am

I grinned.

I giggled. "You're a good singer."

"Do you want to watch it in here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next