Moonshine Roleplay House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can roleplay anything!!Have fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 am

"Me.."

I looked back at the movie.I looked at her over my shoulder,"having a nice feel?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonshinehouse.canadian-forum.com
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 pm

I rolled off him, "So... What now?" I asked.

I laughed, "You know it!" I squeezes his butt.

I sat up Nd pulled her to me, "You are the funniest, smartest, sexamazinous girl I have ever met in my life. And I think I'm falling in live with you."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 am

"What you wannna do?"

I chuckled.

"Really....you might be falling for me?"
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 pm

"I don't know... Whatever you want to do we'll do." I said.

I grinned as we got to the bar and I released him.

I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

I smiled an kissed him,"me too."

I thought,"any board games?"

I bought two drinks.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 am

I smiled at her, "Not because of the sex, right?"

I giggled. "Yeah, I think I have some around here soomewhere," I said getting up.

I watched him, giving the bar tender a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:17 am

I smiled and watched her.

He gave me two drinks,I piad him and gave her the other drink.

I laughed,"no not because of the sex."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:24 am

I took his band and pulled him into my foster brother's room opening his closet, "Games are in there I think." I gestured that he could walk inside considering it was the largest walk in closet in the house. I turned on the light.

I laughed, "Good."

I took a beer from his hand and whispered, "Damn, we weren't even carded. I like this place."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:26 am

I chuckled and took a sip.

I smiled and walked in with her.

I laughed again before grabbing my shorts.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 am

I pointed towards a corner, "They should be in that corner under the clothes," I said.

I watched her and pulled my own boxers on, "So... I guess you don't want me to leave then. If you're falling for me." I teased.

I grinned as I sipped mIne.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"Gotcha,"I walked over and kneeled down,I moved the cloth s and found board games,feeling like I'm 9 again,I smirked to myself,as I looked at the games.

I smiled,"no I don't want you to leave,"I fell next to him and smiled/.

I looked around,and took her hand leading her to a emtpy table.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 am

I crouched down next to him and watched him.

I lifted her up in my arms and let us fall upon the bed. I held her hands in mine and brought them to my lips, kissing them softly.

I smiled when we found a secluded table near the back. I sipped my beer.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 pm

I dusted some ff,thinking,I was still wild at the age 9,I smirked bigger.

I smiled at hiim,"you know I love it when you touch me.."I whispered.

I sat down and sipped more.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:16 am

"Is that so?" I teased. I freed one hand and ran it down her stomach and down her shorts. I teased the hairs of her clit and grinned.

I smiled, "What is it?"

I reached across the table and held one of his hands in mine.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

I grinned as I linked our fingers.

"Oh nothing just memories.."I whispered.

I moaned,"plaese don't i'll get wet...again,"I smirked.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 pm

I smiled. As I put down the beer I said, "Are we gonna dance again?"

I smiled, "Oh okay."

I laughed, "And that's a bad thing?" And then I slipped my fingers inside her.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:04 pm

I smiled again and siad,"how bout sorry?"

"Hell yeah...well if you want,"i smirked.

I maoned as I felt mysel get wet,"oh yes.."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:03 am

I made a face, "Sorry? Why?"

I laughed slightly and moved my hand faster.

I laughed, "Of course I want to!"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 am

I moaned louder,"oh god yes!!"

I chuckled and shrugged,"or how bout life?"

I chuckled,"okay tell me when,"I sipped my beer.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 am

"Oh!" I smacked myself in the face, "Sorry, right, the board game. We can play that one." I said blushing.

I laughed shoving harder.

I giggled, "Well... Now?"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:17 am

I arched my back,"oh god yes!!"I cluched the sheets.

I smiled,"come on then."

I chuckled and stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:04 am

I jumped up and pulled him to the dance floor.

I leaned into his caress and kissed him sioftly.

I knew she was about to come, so I pulled my fingers out. I wanted her to beg for me yo take her again.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 am

"Demarkis in me please,"I pleaded.

I smiled and put my ahnd on her hips.

I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 am

I smiled, unzipped my pants, and rammed myself deep into her again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest.

I kissed him still softly as I wrapped my arma around him pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 am

I moaned,"yes Demarkis..oh yes!!"

I smiled as we moved together.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next