Moonshine Roleplay House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can roleplay anything!!Have fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 am

I heard her moans and it pushed me on. I went slower so I could deliver my thrusts harder and more evenly and I moaned softly.

I inhaled his sweet smell and played with his hair.

I moaned softly to him and pressed my body into him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:04 am

I maoned,"oh ..."

I smiled.

I pressed her up against the walla nd kissed down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
https://moonshinehouse.canadian-forum.com
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 am

I don't usually indulge myself in selfish pleasure, but I really wanted to come... I went harder and faster trying to find my own climax. I ran my hand down her sides.

I swayed to the music with him, closing my eyes. I lived the way we fit together.

"Ah." I whimpered when he pushed me inti the wall. I kissed him back and lifted my legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 am

I smiled up at her,kissing her again on the lips.

I stroked her hair.

I clenched the bed sheets and maoned in pure plesure.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:27 am

I giggled on his lips and locked my hands in his hair.

I smiled and looked up at him, "I love you."

I heard her moan and then suddenly I felt myself release inside her and I let out a low moan.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:31 am

I maoned louder.

I nibbled her lip.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 am

I kissed him softly.

I giggled. I slipped my hands down around him and ran them underneath his shirt.

I moaned
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:49 am

I smiled as I felt her ahnds underneath my shirt,I kissed her neck again.

I kissed her back.

I turned as over and rode him.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:58 am

I giggled and put my head back on his chest.

I lifted my head to give him more acess to me.

I moaned loudly, screaming her name.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 am

I kissed her chest and not wanting to go to far,went back up to her lips.

I smiled as I went faster.

I rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 am

When the song changed I began to grind my body against him again and running my hands all over his body.

I locked my lips with his again and kissed him deeply with a slight moan.

I threw my head back as I felt myself tighten up. I gripped the sheets and screamed at my violent release. "Oh god Andy yes! Don't stop! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 am

I smiled when i heard hher moan.

I smirke dodwn at him,I kept going making him feel pesure.

I smiled and moaned softly as her hips brushed across mine.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 am

I giggled and curled myself around him like he was the pole and I was the stipper. It was quite interesting.

I looked at him, "What?"

"Oh Jesus!" My whole body shivered and I screamed again. It felt so good... Again...
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 am

I giggled,then blushed.I kissed his neck as I kept moving.

I grinned down at her,wrapping one arm around her.

"Nothing.."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 am

I smiled, "This is a lot of fun."

It doesn't look like nothing. I thought. "Okay," I went back to kissing him again.

I felt the jugular vain in my neck begin to pulse as she kissed it. "Yes..." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 am

I kissed her back,rubbing her back.

"It is,"I grinned.

I kept kissing his neck,running my hands up his chest.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 am

I broke the kiss and put my head to his forhead, breathing hard.

I moaned and caressed her bare back, my release easing up.

"Thank you for taking me here."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:44 am

I rolled off him,and smiled.

"It's no biggie,"i smiled.

I caught my breath.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 am

I giggled at his termanology.

"God that was so unfvckingbelievable." I breathed.

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:02 pm

I grinned and held her.

I grinned back.

"I know it was,"i laughed,breathless.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:14 am

I smiled in his warm embrace as we swayed.

I stroked his cheek gently, "So you wanted to play a game?"

I smiled, "Yeah, but I honk it'll always be that good when it's with you." I said kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

I smiled and nodded as I grabbed it.

I leand my head on hers and smiled.

"Trust me it will be,"I pulled the sheet over me and smiled.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I smiled and held him to me.

I took ahold of his arm and led him back to my bedroom.

I laughed. "Good. I've never come so strongly before."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:09 pm

"Never?"I asked him.

I followed her.

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:23 pm

I shook my head, "Never."

I brushed some hair out of his face.

we sat down on my bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next