Moonshine Roleplay House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can roleplay anything!!Have fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:52 am

"Faster!!"

"Thanks."

I shrugged,"sure."
Back to top Go down
https://moonshinehouse.canadian-forum.com
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:56 am

I smiled, "Anytime."

I moaned loudly and went faster.

"Kay." I knelt down to the DVD player and popped in the disc. I turned on the tv, but turned off the lights. I went back over to the bed and layed down.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:57 am

I grinned.

I sat on the edge of her bed,outta her way tho.

I moaned,"oh god,"i clenched the sheets.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:03 am

I smiled when Taylor Swift's "Mine" played. I sang with it softly, I didn't want him to hear how tonne deaf I was.

I rolled my eyes and yanked on his arm trying to pull him up next to me.

I don't know why, but I laughed. And them I felt it, the odd sensation that meant... "Ohmygod!" I gasped for air as I continued to move against her.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:07 am

I moved with him,"yes!!Oh god yes!!!"

I laid next to her.

I tried listening to her but she was to soft.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:12 am

I moved a little harder, tryimg to intensify the pleasure.

I smiled and curled up on his chest still staring at the screen.

I continued to sing as I gazed out at the window.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 am

I wrapped my one arm arund her.

I smiled nad drove to the club,"ready ?"

I arched my back,and moaned really loud.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:19 am

I smiled. His arms felt so great... But sex? He was already thinking about sex? Geeze... Physically I'm ready. I thought. But emotionally... I don't know.

"Definately. I can't wait to see how you dance!"

I grinned and ran my hands down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:29 am

I watched the movie.

I smiled at him as I shivered in plesure.

parked,"come on then."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:03 am

I smiled and continued to move with her.

I laughed and hopped out.

I looked at Max and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:48 am

I kept watchin the movie.

i smiled up at him,our pace slowin down.

I lead her in,the music was balrin as lights danced around us.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 am

I rolled on my back and put her on top of me.

I grinned. This was so awesome! I took his hand smiling.

I streched my neck up so I could kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:24 am

I followed her,"so what first?"

I looked down at him,smiling.

I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:27 am

"Take me unto you, Andy." I whispered stroking her cheek.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Dance!" I yelled over "Like A G6"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 am

I lead her into the middle of the danc floor and pulled her to me,moving to the beat.

I did,moaning I took him in me.

I held her close.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:35 am

I giggled and moved with him. He really was good at dancing!

I moaned and held her butt in my hands. "Oh god yes!" I cried out.

I rolled him onto me and kissed him harder.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 am

I smiled,threw my head back and moved fatser.

I smiled,"your good."

I kissed her back just as hard.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:47 am

I laughed, "You're better!"

I screamed louder,"Don't stop, I'm coming!" I held the sheets and my lower body went crazy.

I ran my hands up the back of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 am

"Oh.."i moaned as I went fatser moving with him.

I shivered abit,smiling on her lips.I wasn't gonna move my hands cause that would ruin this make out session.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:30 am

I screamed at my coming. "Holy sh!t! Yes! Yes!" I moaned.

I felt him shiver and I smiled on his lips as well. I ran my hands up his body, taking his shirt off too.

I nodded and spun into him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:13 am

I smiled,moaning.

I looked at her,my breaths coming in pants.

I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:39 am

I held his shoulders looking back at him.

I squirmed under her in pure ectasy.

I smiled back and faced him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 am

I kissed him.

I looked at her,searching her eyes for a answer of my unspoken qeustion.

I swayed us.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:47 am

I relaxed as I continued to gaze at him. I tilted my head to the side and kissed him again harder.

I kissed her back

I put my head-on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am

I kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next