Moonshine Roleplay House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can roleplay anything!!Have fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 am

I smiled,"yes."

I grinned and went abit faster.

I nodded,"yep.."
Back to top Go down
https://moonshinehouse.canadian-forum.com
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:43 am

My knees began to woble and I sprawled out in the cement with Nick on top if me. I held onto his shoulders.

I grinned, "Yay." I kissed his cheek softly.

I grinned. "Okay.״
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:44 am

I took his hand and lead him in ...

I smiled at her.

I went in deeper.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:53 am

"why so quiet?" I asked him.

"Ooooh! Yes! Nick I'm going.... To come!" I presses my hips to his while I gripped his waist.

I smiled and followed her inside. sm
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:04 am

I waited in line.
I moaned.

i looked at her,"no reason."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 am

I screamed at the pleasure. "Don't stop!" I yelled out.

I smiled, "Okay." I stood on my tip ties Abd kissed his lips softly.

I waited beside her.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 am

I kissed her lips back softly too.

I didn't i kissed her neck as i kept going.

"what movie?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 am

I deepened the kiss.

"Whatever you wanna see." I said.

I came so fiercly my fingers dug into the cement. "Ohmygod!" I said before moaning.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 am

I held her to me kissing her abit harder.

I grinned down at her.

"Okay transformer 3 then.."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 am

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into him.

I laughed, "Okay then."

I rolled on top of him and rocked against him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:44 am

I moaned as i hled her hips.
I msiled on her lips

i bought the tickets.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:54 am

I took a ticket from her and also took her hand.

I smiled too as I kissed him back.

I went faster.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 am

I grinned at her moaning.

I smiled up at him.

I pulled back for air.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 am

As I rode him I remembered my shirt was still on. I took it off.

"I really like kissing you." Said panting.

I looked at her, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 am

I moaned louder.

"Dito."

"Nothing."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 am

I laughed and bent down so I l could kiss him hard.

I took his hand. We were in the parking lot and I said, "When are you coming over?"

I smiled, "Okay. What do you want from the concession stands?"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 am

I kissed her back.

"how bout 6?"

I smiled,"anyting really."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 am

I smiled. "Okay, sounds good. Er, two things first. One, don't eT dinner I'll make it and we'll eat together. Two, my foster family's outta town for a few weeks so, you can spend the night if you want."

I grinned, "Okay." I ordered us sodas, pop corn, and Raisinets.

I moaned and gripped his hair.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 am

I went in one more time.

I smiled as i watched him order.

"Okay..and i'll stay the night.."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 am

I screamed out in pleasure as he took me again. It surprised me after I came that I said, "Oh... No more... Please no more..."

I smiled. "Great." I kissed him softly on the lips and then retreated to my car.

I smiles at the woman cashier and walked with Andy to our theater number.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:38 am

I grinnedkissed her softly,holding her.

I chewed my lip and sat down.

I walked to my car.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 am

I was on his lap, him still inside me, And kissing him back softly too.

I drove back to my house and began raiding the cabnits for dinner ideas.

I smiled at her and placed a hand on her knee.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 am

I stroked her cheek.

I got ready.

i smiled back.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 am

I whimpered, "Please... No more."

I decided to make chicken parm. I got it cooking and I dashed up the stairs to get ready.

I kissed her hand and watches the screen of the theater.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:02 am

"There is no more,"I stroked her cheek.

I watched the screen.

I showered and got dreesed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next