Moonshine Roleplay House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can roleplay anything!!Have fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:59 am

I moans softly for the verybfirst time in my life and it surprised me.

I kissed her back

I put my head on his chest and swayed with him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 am

I looked at him.

I kept kissing her.

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://moonshinehouse.canadian-forum.com
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:23 am

I held his hands.

I wrapped my legs around his clothed waste as he kissed me harder.

I stared back at her panting.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 am

I traced his lips,and smiled.

I looked at her.

I nibbled her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 am

I looked back.

I giggled. I ran my hands down his chest and moved them around to his back. I stroked it with ny fingernails.

I smiled back and kissed her rocking my hips back into her from underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 am

I kissed him back,smiling.

I shivered.

I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:00 pm

I moaned through the kiss.

I pulled away. "You cold?" I asked smiling.

I grasped his hair and kissed him back deeply.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:44 am

I smiled on his lips.

"No I think plesure.."

I kissed her back with tougne.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:51 am

I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

I moaned on her lips and smiled as I saw her smile.

"Really?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 am

"Yeah really."

I moved my hips across his.

I smiled at her moaning.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:02 am

"Well then." I said and bit his bottom lip lightly.

I moaned louder.

I kissed him back with more tongue.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 am

I moaned.

I smiled and slide onto him.

I maoned softly.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:50 am

I giggled. "You can move your hands you know." I whispered.

I luaghed and broke the kiss, grinding on him.

I moaned as she took me back inside her.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:07 am

I smiled,kissing her i did i movedmy hand exploring her.

I held her hips and smiled.

I moved.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 am

I moaned into his mouth as I kissed him, feeling his hands around me.

I rolled us over and took her.

I smiled and danced like I did at my mom's strip club club.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:15 am

I grinned and watched her as my thumbs rubbed circle on her hips,.

I grinned,and flipped us over.

I maone his name.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:19 am

I smiled when he put me on top, but I didn't know what I was supposed to do now. I hesitated a bit before I kissed him.

I laughed and flipped my hair a bit. I grabbed his hands and ran them up my body.

I smiled and straddled her as I kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 am

I kissed him back.

I kissed her back.Hard.

I ran my ahnds up her body.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 am

I grinned.

I opened my eyes, surprised, but kissed him back with as much pressure.

I grinned and continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 am

I smiled up at him.

i held her to me.

I licked my liips,as I pressed our lower halves together.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 am

I sighed and rolled off.

I looked down at him, my hair falling in my face.

I spun around in his arm as he pressed us together. "What now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 am

"Drink."

I pulled my cloths back on,i looked over at him.frowned and ;looked away.

I moved her ahir outta her face.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 am

"I could go for that!" I yelled over the loud beat of the next song.

I sat up. "What's wrong?"

I blushed and kissed his lips briefly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:22 am

I looked up,"why do you like?"

I smiled.

I lead her over.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 am

"Like what?" I asked.

I smiled back. What now? I thought.

I followed him with my hands in his back pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next