Moonshine Roleplay House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can roleplay anything!!Have fun!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 am

I nodded and collapsed into his arms.

every now and then I'd glance over at Andy

I showered and dressed in my favorite Jean shirt skirt and my v-neck brown tank top.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 am

I watched,I looked him and smiled.I looked raoun and leand back.I crinkled my nose and sighed,"so you...uhh intrested in the movie?"

I dressed in a shirt and jeans.

I held her,"no..more..promise.."
Back to top Go down
https://moonshinehouse.canadian-forum.com
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 am

((gotta go))
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:20 am

((kk))

I grinned, "Somewhat."

I did my make up and hair, and then changed the sheets on ny bed.

I nodded, "Okay... just for now... no more." I said. I was really tired and sore. I felt like I did after I lost my viginity.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am

I smiled slightly,"okay,you know..nevermind.."I looked back at the screen.
I just held her,breathing clamly now,"no more.."I whispered more to myself...
I grabbed my cell,turned it off and went to mt truck.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 am

I laughed. "Okay."
I set the table and took the chicken out if the oven.

He kept murmuring no more, "Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 pm

"Yeah i'm good you?"

I watched the movie until the credits rolled up.

I drove there.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 pm

I curled myself in his arms, "Fine, why do you keep muttering 'no more'?"

I sat down on the couch and waited for him

"That was.... Interesting." I said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I don't know.."

I pulled up.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:22 pm

I sighed and kissed his chest, "Okay." I whispered.

I sighed. 5:57 He should be here any second. My thoughts screamed at me.

"What?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 pm

I held her.

I got out and walked up,I knocked.

"Nothing ,"I walked out with him,"where now?"
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 pm

I kissed his neck and then his lips.

I jumped up and ran to the door. I tossed it open, "Hey there." I grinned.

"Wherever or whatever you wanna do is fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

"Helpful."

I kissed her back.

"Hey,"I grinned.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:12 am

I laughed, "Aren't I?"

"Come in," I smiled.

I moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:15 am

I rubbed her back.

"Let's head to my place."

I walked in.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:20 am

"So are we dancing tonight?" I asked.

I shut the door and kissedhin briefly, "Hungry?"

I grinned, "Sounds great."
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 am

"Yeah we are."

I laughed,"get in."I got in the car.

I smiled,"yeah i am."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 am

I smiled and got dressed, "Then let's go."

"Good." I led him into the kitchen and put a chicken on hid plate and then on my own.

"Okay." I got in.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 am

I ulled out and drove to my house.

I smiled,"yum.."

I got dressed and followed her.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 am

I giggled and sat down. "Thanks."

I looked out the window

"So where's this place?" I asked holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:53 am

"Downtown."

I glanced at him,then back at the road.

I smiled,"no problem."
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 am

"Are you sure you're okay?" I stopped walking.

I looked at Andy and caressed her leg.

I ate and racked my brain for something to say, "So what are you planning to do after graduation?"
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

"i'm not sure yet."
"Yeah i'm goood,why?"
Ismiled at him as i pulled in.
Back to top Go down
-~Lumanee~-

-~Lumanee~-

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 am

"Well do you wanna go to college?"

"You're extremely quiet."

I got out of the car
Back to top Go down
Countryemogirl
Admin
Countryemogirl

Character sheet
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 am

i shrugged,"yeah i geuss..."
I got out and walked in the house,i smiled at him,"okay i chose the place you chose the activity.."
i smiled,"thinking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)   Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love meets it's match. (For CountryEmoGirl and Lumanee only! Sorry.)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next